Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Marbella Weekend

This past weekend I missed out on lots of family visiting Colorado, and the graduation of my actual brother Matthew. Although it would have been a lot of fun to take part in all of that, I had my own fun as well. I might not have been hosting blood family like my parents were, but some exchange family visited for the weekend.
We turned it into a long weekend of beach, party, and of course fun! We had five people sleeping in my bedroom for two night and then four for the third night. Although Monday we had school and didn't get a nice labor day weekend, we decided to take one anyway. Annamarie, Fabien, Anna, and Zoey came and visited Marbella area.
For sure the most fun kids are exchange student, and we make fun out of all situations. We went to the beach and Fabien and I found some treasure. It turned out it was fake, but it was pretty cool still and looked like real gold and a bank note.

This entire post sounds pretty poorly written, but it's all good.

1 comment:

  1. We missed you CJ at the graduation! It's good to know you were celebrating in your own way and that you'll soon be coming home! Make the most of these last few days over there because it will go by so quick.

    ReplyDelete