Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Time is running out

I still feel like there is so much that I need to do and see before the year ends. A lot of this is not possible and i will have to come back to get done. I am down to under 50 days; and sometimes that feels like it is the longest days of my life. However, most of the time it just feels like it isn't quite enough.

I went to the Feria de Cabellos in Jerez last Friday with the exchange students and some Rotary members. It was really cool to see all of the dresses and crazy Spanish people who were there as well. It was like an American fair with all of the balloons, food, rides, games, but it differed because of the large amount of people dancing in their fancy dresses. I have some photos that should be on Facebook soon.

Then sunday I went to the Malaga vs. Sevilla soccer game! I went and sat with Shona, Santi, and Eu, but Vanessa, Christine, and Vanessas host sister also went. It was a lot of fun and the environment of a Spanish soccer game is incredible! Before the game there were thousands of Malaga fans outside of the stadium eating tapas and drinking before the game. Alcohol has ban banned at most of the stadiums because of all the brawls and crazy stuff that has happened. I bought an airhorn and a Malaga scarf. It was unfortunate that we didn't score any goals, but on the bright side we didn't lose either.

There was a holiday today and because of that we didn't have school! It was the small Feria of the year in Estepona. Other than that my plans this weekend are to go to Granada! I am going to meet up with my sister as well as at least 8 other exchange students. We plan to go to a festival of colors on Saturday, and who knows what else is in store. It is always a ton of fun to hang out with other exchange students.

No comments:

Post a Comment