Monday, December 24, 2012

It doesn't really feel like Christmas, but I think that's probably alright. I am doing everything possible to just pretend that it isn't Christmas time. It is a different experience and although sometimes It is a bit sad that I am so far away during this Holiday season, all is well and all is ok. I think the lack of snow is also very helpful to make it seem less like Christmas. I am sending a package on Wednesday, because that is when the post office opens again. I have been really bad and really slow with my sending of cards and packages, but I am trying to get my act together. My Spanish is improving, but I am still not that satisfied. I am hard to please and until I am absolutely capable of functioning and understanding in every situation. I can now understand almost everything important that is said, and can say everything i want to say. That being said, when I do say things it simply doesn't sound all that good. Better every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment