Sunday, October 14, 2012

Mom, I am doing my best to keep you updated and filled in on my life and times while in Spain. It has been a little difficult to do this, but I think that I am doing pretty well.
Here is my everday life,
First I wake up at around 7:00 and take a shower. Then I walk from the bathroom to my room and get dressed, I start with boxers and finish with socks.Then I eat a breakfast that usually consits of some type of cereal. Then I wash my bowl and go back to bed for around 10 min. After that nice relaxing time I ride the elevator down five floors and walk to the building next to mine. I then ring the bell for my friend Santy, we walk the 15-20 minutes to school everyday. I then draw or think all day while I am unable to understand much of what the teachers are saying to me. I then walk home and eat whatever Elena has made for me. If she is working she meets me outside with a sandwhich or some type of food, if not she makes a bigger meal such as spagetti or something. Then it is siesta time which is probably my favorite time of the day. After that I usually play futbol or do something with friends. I enjoy the people here and they are really nice but they dont feel like realy friends because I dont completely understand yet. After that I go home at 8:30 and eat dinner with Elena. Finally I watch tv until bed and then sleeeeeep.
Mom, This is a normal school day.

No comments:

Post a Comment