Friday, October 19, 2012

Its all good

     Today was a school day and that made it slightly less enjoyable than the rest of the week had been. Protests allowed us to be free from school Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. In school I went through the usually routine of not understanding too much and not being able to read the letters that the teacher attempted to write on the board. Then when I went to my extra Spanish class the teacher informed me that I wasn´t going to have it anymore. I am not sure why, but I need the extra help in order to understand more and succede better in school. So that is rough and caused me to have a little bit longer day of not knowing what was going on. I am however able to understand most of what my host mom tries to say to me and am able to communicate back my needs and wants to her. I also recieved a package from my parents which was much needed in my day. I hope that I am able to shoot a dear next year (a buck though) and the meat made me desire this even more. It is the weekend now and that is good even though I didnt have very much school this week. I think my first full week will be next week and then in November we only have a single day off. That is ridiculous, I am actually going to have school.
     The littlest things can change your mood and sometimes it sucks when they do. Until  you have been an exchange student, you have never truly known and expierienced true independence, responsibility, struggle, and loneliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment